Terms & Conditions
- O.W.L. reserves the right at any time to make changes to this site, including prices, products and services offered on this site.
- While effort is taken to describe and display every item as accurately as possible, please be aware that the colour and appearance of items displayed on your device may differ from the actual color and appearance of item.
- All product descriptions, information and materials posted on this site are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties expressed or implied.
- O.W.L. reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the site.
- All purchases placed via this site will be subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Once an order has been placed, we will send you an order confirmation that sets out the final order details. An order acknowledgement email detailing the products ordered will be sent to you when we process your order. This email is merely a confirmation that we have received your order and does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and O.W.L. will take place when we dispatch the products ordered.
- To place an Online Order, you must register by creating an account on O.W.L.’s website. You must only submit information that is true and accurate. Please keep your information up-to-date by informing us of any changes by using relevant sections of the site. You shall not misuse the site by creating multiple user accounts.
Refusal of Order
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this site at any time and/or remove or edit any material or content on this site. We will make our best efforts to process all orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our discretion.
- If we cancel your order and you have already made payment, the payment will be fully refunded to you.
- We will not be liable to you or any other third party for withdrawing any product from this site, whether it has been sold or not, for removing or editing any materials or contents on this site or for refusing to process or accept an order.
- All prices provided on the site are in Malaysian Ringgit.
- Payment is accepted in Malaysian Ringgit only, in credit or debit card or online banking. Other forms of payment may be accepted from time to time, this will be indicated on the site.
- For payment of items on site, upon authorisation of the payment and by clicking “Order Now”, you confirm that the credit or debit card used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit or debit card to use it.
- All credit or debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your credit or debit card refuses to authorise payment to O.W.L., we will not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- O.W.L. integrate with banks and third-party payment gateway system to enable online transactions on the site. If you wish to purchase any product on the site, you may be asked to supply information relevant to your credit or debit card, such as the cardholder’s name, card’s number and the expiration date of your credit or debit card. By giving this information, you have granted O.W.L. the right to provide such information to third parties for the purpose of completing the transactions initiated by you.
- In the event that we are unable to fulfil your order, we will inform you and provide you with a refund, if you have already paid for the items.
- If an error in the price of any items is discovered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel your order before we ship your order to you and you have already paid for your order, you will receive a full refund. O.W.L. is under no obligation to fulfil your order if the price listed on the site is incorrect, even after your order has been acknowledged by us.
- Delivery fee is charged separately. Any additional charges are clearly stated when you check out your shopping card.
- We aim to deliver the product(s) to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order and according to the delivery time indicated by us, at the time of your order checkout.
- The delivery time frame stated on the site is solely for reference and commence from the date of dispatch. We have the right to advise you on the feasible delivery date based on the order’s requirement(s).
- O.W.L. reserves the right to choose the means and carrier to deliver the order. Our office hours for shipping are from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- O.W.L. shall not be liable for delays in shipment due to faults of the carrier, and therefore these delays will not result in refund of shipment cost. However, we will make reasonable efforts to assist you with respect to such delays in a timely manner.
- All risk of loss and damage of products shall be passed to the buyer once the package is shipped from O.W.L.’s warehouse.
- Your order may take a longer time to process in the event of insufficient stock or where customisation is required.
- O.W.L. will not be responsible for any delays caused by destination custom clearance process. If there are custom duties and/or any taxes to be paid for the order, buyer agrees to bear all cost(s) and will pay the cost(s) directly to customs.
- Upon delivery of product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You may contact O.W.L. Customer service team at +6012-223 7345 or via sending an email at email@example.com in case of any faults, defects or damage. You shall be able to provide the documents delivered with the product, upon request.
- There may be a possibility that delivery to certain locations is not possible. In such an event, we will inform you at once via the contact details that you have provided to arrange an alternative delivery address or cancellation of the order. We will not refund or exchange products that has been shipped to an inaccurate address as a result of missing details and may incur additional shipment cost to your purchased products.
- In the event there is a conflict of total cart size which entitle free shipping, the value on website shall prevail.
Exchange, Return and Cancellation
- Customer must inform O.W.L. within 14 calendar days after delivery if the items received are incorrect, damaged or defective. The returned online purchases must be received by O.W.L. within 14 calendar days from the date items are received by purchaser.
- The returned item must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging along with all accessories including manuals, boxes, cards, pouches and free gifts, if any item is purchased as part of a set or multi-item pack, it must be returned as a whole set.
- If the order is eligible for return, customer will be eligible for an exchange or store credit refund subject to the reason of return.
- Upon receipt of product, we will examine it and you will be advised on the status of the replacement or refund (if any) via email as soon as practicable.
- W.L. may at its discretion refuse to process a replacement or exchange an order and may offer a refund as a substitute remedy.
- In the event the product returned is not damaged or defective, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you have to get in touch with us as soon as possible and state the order number in the email. We will provide you with a full refund if the order has not been processed or delivered. However, if the ordered items have been cleared or dispatched from the warehouse, customer is responsible for all the freight charges involved. We will refund the total amount after we have deducted all the charges involved.
- All Intellectual Property Rights and all other materials contained on this website remain the property of O.W.L. or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ refer to patents, database rights, copyright, design rights, Trade Marks and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights.
- All content on the site, including the website design, text, graphics, the system and all software compilations underlying source code, software, and all other material on this site are copyright of O.W.L.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hardcopy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with O.W.L. or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of the materials on this site, including reproduction for purpose other than those noted above, modification, distribution or re-publication, without the prior written consent of O.W.L. is strictly prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
- Save to the extent required by law, O.W.L. shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error, misdescription or omission in any description of an item listed on the site.
- O.W.L. does not accept any liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, or loss claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site for any products or services purchased from O.W.L.
- In no event shall O.W.L. or any of its respective employees, suppliers, directors or agents be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the site.
- The sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with any portion of this site or services provided in this site or with any of these terms, is to discontinue using this site/service.
Indemnifications and Defense of O.W.L.
- As a condition of the use of the site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless O.W.L., and its respective employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors and suppliers from and against any liabilities, losses, investigations or inquiries, claims, suits, damages, costs and expenses or any other costs arising from or relating to the acts or errors by the users of the content and services provided on the site.
Disclaimers of Warranties
- O.W.L. will endeavor to ensure your access and use of the site is safe. However, O.W.L. cannot and does not represent or warrant that the site or its server will be error free, uninterrupted or free from any unauthorised access.
- O.W.L. reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your account or your use of the site, and to block or prevent future access to the site if you violate any of these Terms & Conditions.
- Upon such termination, your right to use the site will cease immediately. You agree that any termination of your access to use of the site may be affected without prior notice, and that we may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files.
- After such termination, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for your access to the site or to any such information or files, and we shall not be required to make such information or files available to you.
- When you use this site, you warrant that you will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Conducting fraudulent and illegal activities on the site are prohibited. You are prohibited from tampering or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, without limitation:
- logging unto a server or an account that you are not authorised to access;
- posting or transmitting data that are not intended for you;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation;
- attempting to interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting malware to the site, or crashing the server;
- forging communications on behalf of the site.
Third Party Websites
- owl.com.my may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by O.W.L. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- O.W.L. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, privacy policies, practices of, or opinions expressed in any third party websites. In addition, O.W.L. will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any third-party site. It is advisable for the Users to scrutinise the terms and conditions of such websites.
- O.W.L. will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you and arising incurred from dealing with any third party.
- The failure of either party to exercise, in any respect, any right provided herein shall not be deemed a waiver of rights provided herein.
- O.W.L. shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder, where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- O.W.L. holds the right to make use of the information as submitted for internal as well as legal requirements.
If you have any concerns about O.W.L. or your use of the site, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.